What do you know about Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch? It is the official data-sharing software of Samsung. The software supports transferring data from Samsung or non-Samsung devices to Galaxy devices. What kind of data does it share? It helps unlimited data sharing with high compatibility through videos, photos, contacts, messages, calendars, and others. The most critical point is the Smart Switch provides three methods to transfer data. What are those methods?
- Samsung Smart Switch PC
- Wifi method for wireless data sharing ( Samsung Switch mobile)
- USB connecter method for direct connection
The Smart Switch just works as a medium that transfers data and confirms that it stores none of them. Likewise, the developer of the software is world-trusted Samsung electronics. Hence, you can use it with high trust. How to get Samsung mobile data transfer software free download? You can download it from its official website due to its unavailability in the Google Play Store. Now let’s see more details about the data-sharing software.
What is Samsung Smart Switch?
The Samsung Switch is the best utility that makes your data transfer easy and effective. It helps to transfer data from Samsung or non-Samsung devices to Galaxy devices. Likewise, the process is not complicated. Hence, it does not require any additional technical skills to use it. Is it free? Yes: the Samsung data sharing software is a completely free solution to download. What are the other features of the software? The answer is next to this.
What makes the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch the best?
- Free solution to share files and upgrade your new Galaxy
- Simple process and is easy to use
- It consists of a manageable and user-friendly interface.
- Transfer any content wirelessly or through a PC
- Seamless data transferring through it between iOS and Samsung Galaxy
- Require no Android root, mods, or Advanced changes to the functions
- Highest device compatibility
- Most stable and safest
- It does not store any data content.
- None of them store any data.
Why is the Smart Switch PC method better than the other two ways?
Out of those Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch data transferring methods, the most advantageous one is the PC-based method. Why? It comes with a fast connection and data transfer. Likewise, it updates the device software and synchronizes data.
The PC method helps you to simply back up and restore all backed-up data without complicated settings. Likewise, it confirms the highest device compatibility and stability.
Should you download it for both versions?
- The Samsung Switch transmits data to or from Samsung Galaxy devices. Hence, at least one device must be Galaxy between two transferring devices.
- When you share a file from Android to Android: Install the software for both devices. If you get content from iOS to Android, you should install the software for only the Galaxy device.
What is the latest version?
The newest version of the Smart Switch for Mac is 220.127.116.1122_2. Its file size is 39.78 MB. Also, the latest version of the Samsung Smart Switch for Windows is 4.3.22063, which has 31.42 MB of file size.
The latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch for mobile is 18.104.22.168. Likewise, the Samsung Switch APK’s file size is 31.70 MB.
How to transfer files?
Here we provide steps to transfer data using the Smart Switch PC method and wireless data sharing method.
Through a PC
- Make sure to prepare all the above requirements.
- Download Smart Switch app for Mac or Windows computer
- Then connect your mobile device to the PC using a USB cable
- Take a full backup by clicking on the “Backup items” tab
- Click on the “OK” button after the backup of the data
- Again connect the new Samsung phone to your PC with a USB cable
- Now select a different backup and then choose a Backup to Restore.
- Click on “OK” to allow permission.
- Finally, the app will notify the successfully restored message.
Directly with mobiles
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch for both devices by checking compatibility.
- After installation, you need to agree to the terms and conditions of the app.
- Keep both Android devices close to each other. Try auto pairing
- You need to select “Android” then from both devices.
- Select all the files you need to share.
- Respectively, follow, send and receive options from the device.
What are the troubleshooting tips?
- When you transfer data from non-Samsung Androids to the Galaxy, sometimes you get continuous failures from the wireless connections. To overcome those issues, you need the following changes.
Go to advanced Wifi on the devices
Disable the option “ Wifi initialize”.
Then turn off the “ Disconnect low Wifi signal” option.
Now give it a try
- Both devices require a minimum of 500MB of internal space storage to transfer data with Smart Switch Android.
- Always download the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch for a successful result.
- Use a proper USB cable to connect the mobile devices to the Mac or Windows computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to use?
Yes: the Samsung Galaxy data sharing software just works as a medium to transfer data and confirms storing none of data. Likewise, it guarantees the safety of all your data that is transmitted through the software. Hence, you can use it without any doubt.
2. Can you use it to transfer files from Galaxy devices to iOS?
No: the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch transfers data from Samsung or non-Samsung devices to Galaxy devices. Hence, you can’t transfer data from Galaxy devices to iOS devices.
3. Does it delete any data content after sharing?
No: Samsung data-sharing software never deletes any data content after transferring data. Thus, you can find some data content from both devices after sharing.
4. Does it get overwritten by the software?
No: the Samsung data-sharing software does not overwrite any data content you transfer.
Why don’t you try the Samsung Galaxy Smart Switch data-sharing software? It is the best data-sharing software to transfer data from Samsung or non-Samsung devices to Galaxy devices. It is continuously updated to provide the best service to its users. Hence, always download the latest version for proper working than the Samsung Smart Switch old versions.