After 20 long months, we’re finally beginning to get a glimpse of what life might look like post-COVID. While there are still a lot of unknowns, one thing is for sure—some rituals and habits from the “before times” are forever changed.
For many of us, that includes our workout routine. Sure, gyms are open again, but there’s also been an unprecedented uptick in at-home workouts. Some folks are renovating their homes to accommodate a full gym while new abodes are coming with a dedicated fitness space from the jump, and virtual fitness communities like Peleton and Mirror are exploding. According to the Wall Street Journal, health and fitness equipment revenue more than doubled in 2020. Sales of treadmills soared 135 percent while those of stationary bikes nearly tripled—trends that are still going strong in 2021. It’s safe to say that the pandemic-induced great home gym renaissance is here to stay.
Read More: The 60 Pieces of Workout Equipment You Need In Your Home Gym
Now let’s get into the reason we’re all here. Black Friday is hands-down the best time of year to purchase fitness equipment. And lucky for you, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are not just one-day shopping events this year. In lieu of traditional 24-hour flash deals, fitness brands are extending their biggest sales of the year to months-long shopping events that last the full holiday season.
So whether you’ve procrastinated outfitting your home gym or have a loved one creating their own space, now is the moment to save hundreds (if not thousands) on equipment and gear. There are endless deals on all the essential pieces of equipment like treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, rowing machines, and dumbbells. And yes, that includes cult-favorite brands like Peloton, Mirror, Hydrow, and SoulCycle, and old faithfuls like NordicTrack and Bowflex.
The savings don’t stop there, either. Everyone knows that the right apparel and gear are just as important to a solid workout as the heavy-hitting large equipment. Not to mention, much more budget-friendly and giftable (your wallet will thank you). This year, there are so many innovative technologies worth gifting—and smartwatches are just the start. Some of our favorite ideas are this smart scale from FitTrack that can instantly calculate body composition measurements and massagers and compression systems from Therabody that are revolutionizing post-workout recovery.
Read More: Therabody RecoveryAir Boots Review
Alas, we’ve sleuthed the internet for all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness sales, from equipment to gear to apparel, and they’re all listed below for you to shop now. If fitness gifts are top of your list this year be sure to bookmark this page—we’ll be keeping it updated as our favorite brands release more sales and deals. With savings like these, that home gym you’ve been dreaming of might become a reality after all.
- Shop Amazon to save on fitness items big and small, from affordable home gym equipment to foam rollers to smartwatches (in case you missed it, they have the best Apple Watch deal right now!). More deals will be announced leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- With OneASICS signup, unlock exclusive deals on 11/23 + an additional 10% off sitewide.
- Take 20% off select activewear.
- Shop Best Buy fitness equipment and wearable tech deals with price match guarantee. If prices go lower after purchase, Best Buy will refund the difference through 1/22/22.
- Take up to $400 off select home gym equipment and $50 off adjustable dumbbells. Plus, get free shipping and a free mat with most equipment.
- Take 20% off select gear, plus an additional 20% off one full-price item with code “GIFT20.”
Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Save up to 40% off home gym equipment and up to 30% off select footwear.
- $200 off the Ergatta rower plus two gifts with every purchase: a Polar Heart Rate Monitor ($100 value) and a Hypervolt Go ($200 value).
- Take 30% off sitewide on smart scales and watches now through 12/5.
- Save $750 ($500 off Mirror + free delivery and installation) now through 11/29. This is Mirror’s best deal ever!
- Take up to 40% off on select clothing, shoes, and gear.
- Take up to $500 off treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes while supplies last.
- Take up to 50% off on select activewear.
- This is Peleton’s best deal of the year—$350 off Bike+ or $150 off Bike Essentials.
Rad Power Bikes
- When you buy any two bikes, save $300 now through 11/29.
- Take $600 off the SoulCycle at-home bike now through 12/24 (as always, this includes free shipping and assembly).
- Shop early Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings here. More deals will be announced leading up to the official dates.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io