India is renowned for the excellence of its educational system. While some schools are connected to the ICSE, some are connected to other boards like the CBSE. In some schools, high school only includes the 11th and 12th grades, and in others, high schools include grades from 6 to 12 with CBSE fees for class 12.
Let us talk about how to perform well in high schools with CBSE fees class 12 by putting these best practices into practice since when students are moved to higher classes, they frequently feel burdened by the syllabus and curriculum and may become demotivated early in the year.
Cbse High School Students Should Know The Following
1. Short-term and long-term objectives
A key component of success is having goals. Both short-term and long-term objectives should be established. Short-term objectives inspire you to put in more effort since they seem doable. While long-term objectives can be intimidating, making short-term goals appear feasible is possible with the correct strategies.
2. Organise your time
You should learn to manage your time well. Here are the best time management ideas for students in the high schools.
- a) Use a planner- always Keep a planner with you and keep it up to date- There are several sorts of planners available on the market- daily planners, monthly planners, assignments planners, and so on. You should test it out and buy the one that works best for you. If you want to avoid buying the plans, you can create your customised planner based on your needs.
- b) Create a to-do list- Create a checklist with the chores for the day. Make your to-do list the night before so your mind can be conditioned and ready for the next day. This prepares you mentally for the next day’s task and allows you to perform more efficiently.
- c) Reward yourself- While studying is important, make time to play or participate in other extracurricular activities. Every time you finish your to-do list, reward yourself.
- d) Prioritise- From a young age, you must learn to prioritise your tasks. Prioritise the more essential jobs. Gradually shift your attention to less important duties.
- e) Allow yourself some time to unwind- despite your best efforts, you may not be able to complete your to-do list every day. Do not be discouraged. Determine why you are unable to complete the task and work on it. It is fine if you do not complete all your assignments perfectly. You must comprehend that we are all humans who, with practice, may realise our full potential. So, keep on trying and working.
3. Be involved in activities outside of high school
High school is when your complete personality develops. Consequently, in addition to your usual studies, get interested in local issues. Deal with any challenges that come up while you are learning. Consult your mentors. Since communication is so important, work on your communication skills. These advantages will be beneficial to you in the future.
4. Take part in class discussions
Teachers typically led conversations in groups on a range of topics. Try to take part in these talks. You will be able to do well in your core classes as a result, and your confidence and public speaking skills will also improve.
5. Take care of yourself
Get 6-8 hours of sleep per night. Eat healthy foods and limit your intake of junk food. Good nutrition and sleep will keep you healthy, which will improve your concentration and capacity to grasp efficiently.
6. Smart study
Make sticky notes and flashcards to help you quickly review the topic. The flashcards should only feature important phrases and words. Try to describe the chapter in your own words as well. This will help you recall the text and will also increase your fluency.
7. Study efficiently even when studying remotely
Concentrating on the material gets difficult during this time when classes are held virtually. Here are some tips for effectively studying even in online classes.
- a) Set aside a separate area for studying – Choose a location where you will take your lectures daily. Do not listen to lectures when sitting or lying in bed because it will make you feel tired.
- b) Avoid Distraction- There are various distractions at home, therefore try to sit somewhere away from these distractions. This will allow you to concentrate and study more effectively.
- c) Interact with your teachers and classmates – You should interact with your teachers. Do not keep yourself completely silent.